Thursday, July 10, 2014

In My Kitchen

Every Thursday different folks around the world record snapshots in their kitchens and post them up to This Week In My Kitchen.  I always want to see how other people eat and how they set up their kitchen so I decided to join in. 


The usual suspects.


Cooking from cookbooks.


Summer rice noodle bowls.  With mango and fresh peas.  Cucumber and cilantro.


Shelling peas.  Just like the old days.


Sun tea with hibiscus, nettle, raspberry leaf, fir tip, red clover.




4 comments:

  1. This all looks delicious, so fresh. I love the sound of your tea. We are moving to the country in a couple of weeks and I hope that I can forage wild herbs to make teas just like yours.
    Happy days
    debx
    ps I love shelling peas. It always reminds me of a scene in Pollyanna...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! The tea is delicious. There is something very satisfying about foraging for your own tea. I recommend it.

      Delete
  2. I love all your pictures here, but I've got to say: that last picture really captures what a kitchen is all about, doesn't it? The cooking, the routines, the feeling of *home.* Nice!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete