Monday, February 16, 2015

Days and Daze


The past few nights we have ended up passing through years of photos on the computer. Watching time go by click by click, unable to pry ourselves away without a tug. There are so many to go through. I read here and here about nostalgia and happiness. It is interesting to me how days can feel hard, stuck, dark although looking back they are light, joyful, airy.


I like to look back, it gives me a feeling that life is full and I am not stuck. Some of the photos may just be a tree, a buried head in Hank's sun warmed fur, a common ferry ride; but they evoke a strong memory and forgotten emotion from such a quiet angle.


We are in movement and the days can feel like a daze but nothing is lost.
It's all right here, right in front of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment